Did you ever experience that when you turn on your laptop, it won’t turn on? This is really frustrating and annoying. But don’t worry! There are some ways to fix this problem. Here are some laptop repair tips for fixing a laptop that won’t turn on.
Fixing a Laptop That Won’t Turn On
Here is a simple tip that can help you fix a laptop that won’t turn on.
- Cut off the power supply to your laptop by removing the power cable
- Find where the battery of your laptop is, and take it off
- Now keep pressing the power button for about 30 seconds or so
- Re-insert the laptop’s battery and plug the power cable as well
- Check whether your laptop restarts or not
This is a quick fix that works most of the time. This is a practical technique because every laptop comes with residual electricity, which gets fully consumed in seconds when there’s no external source of electricity given to the device. When you press the power button for a few seconds, your laptop has enough time to completely drain itself for external power and use its residual energy.
However, if this technique does not work for you, you must get it checked by a laptop repair service expert near you.
Hire a Laptop Service Expert
There can be issues with different components of your laptop that prevent it to turn on. The problems can be related to the battery, motherboard, or screen. If the above tip doesn’t show you any results, a laptop service professional will help you identify the exact problem with your laptop.
- Google will help you find the best laptop repair company in your city. For instance, if you live in Delhi, type “laptop repair service near me” and you will have a list of companies that do laptop repair in noida.
- Contact some professionals and communicate your problem.
- Ask about their charges for laptop repair at home.
- Compare prices and schedule an appointment with a reliable laptop repair service
- He will examine the laptop to check why it’s not turning on.
- You will get to know the precise issue with your device.
This is how you can fix your laptop that won’t turn on. It’s not a big problem so don’t panic and hire someone for laptop repair in noida if you cannot repair it yourself.